How the Amato Center is adapting to the coronavirus pandemic
- Limited seating capacity: We will have 200 of 410 seats open for patrons.
- Every other row will remain empty.
- We are requiring 3 empty seats between groups.
- Groups may sit together.
- No concessions sales permitted.
- Masks must be worn by all in the public areas of the theater (lobby and restrooms) but can be removed once a patron is seated at the discretion of the renter.
- If you are attending a show that is not under the Riverbend Youth Company or Friends of the Amato, please contact the rental show directly for more details about their COVID approach.
- The fire exits are accessible for post-show exits to help with traffic in the lobby.
- Restrooms, all touch surfaces in the lobby, and all theater seats are sanitized between shows.
For questions about the Amato Center facility procedures and any shows produced through the Amato Center, please contact Robin at email@example.com.