Rent the Amato Center
OUR THEATER AND POLICIES
- 435 seats
- 40’ Proscenium opening
- 24’ depth from proscenium opening to back traveler
- @23’ feet of overhead clearance
- Full left and right wings
- Two dressing rooms with make-up lights, counters and sinks
- Backstage bathroom
- Main curtain, backstage traveler, mid-stage traveler
- 3 sets of legs per side
- Easily accessible loading
- New and updated electrical system
- Large, airy lobby area
- Restrooms in Lobby
- Fully handicapped accessible
- American and State of NH flags
- Basic house sound system capable of playing CD or iPod, 2 wireless handheld microphones, 2 microphone stands
- Basic LED stage lighting
General Terms and Conditions:
- Non-Profit groups must meet one of the two criteria below in order to receive the nonprofit rate:
- The BGCSV must have a copy of a Federal Letter of Determination stating the group is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- A group recognized by the BGCSV or the Town of Milford as a non-profit or service organization.
- The total rental amount and all refundable damage deposits shall be paid to the Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley (hereafter noted as BGCSV or the Club) before the use of any portion of the facility and/or receiving services.
- The Renting Organization shall indemnify and hold BGCSV, its directors, officers and employees, harmless from and against any and all liability (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys fees and costs) arising out of or relating to the use of the facility or any part thereof and/or the services by the Renting Organization.
- BGCSV shall not be responsible for the unavailability of the facility and/or the services as a result of weather, strikes, acts of God, or other events not reasonably foreseeable by BGCSV. The sole remedy of the Renting Organization in such event shall be the return of all amounts paid to BGCSV.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the law of the State of New Hampshire without regard to its conflicts of law rules, which refer to or apply the laws of another jurisdiction.
- This Facility Rental Contract and the exhibits and addendums thereto constitute the entire agreement between the parties. BGCSV warrants and represents that the Executive Director is authorized to execute this Facility Rental Contract on behalf of BGCSV. The Renting Organization hereby warrants that the undersigned officer has been duly authorized to execute this Facility Rental Contract on behalf of the Renting Organization.
- Refundable Damage or Cleaning Deposit: All groups are required to submit as a separate check a deposit to cover any expenses incurred by the BGCSV for excessive cleaning or damage repair following an event.
- Rental Deposit: For any rental in the BGCSV, a non-refundable deposit fee of 20% of the entire rental amount must be sent with this application. This fee will be applied toward the full rental cost. The renter will forfeit this deposit fee should the event be cancelled or rescheduled by the renter.
- The Club, in its sole discretion, will decide whether custodial help is required and how much time will be required.
- BGCSV staff shall not be responsible for the supervision or conduct of the participants in the user’s program.
- Users must provide appropriate supervision of activities and individuals. In the event of use by minor children, user must provide one supervisor per 15 children.
- Rental groups are restricted to the specific rooms designated in the application.
- Renting organization must meet State of New Hampshire regulations requiring at least one trained crowd control manager be present for every 250 people at places of assembly (see NH Code of Administrative Rules SAF-C 6008.5(b)(1) and (2). If unable to meet requirement, renting agency must pay BGCSV staff. See Attachment A for specific requirements.
- The Club may require the user to hire a Town of Milford Police detail as a condition of the rental. Payment for such is the responsibility of the user.
- The Club is a smoke free environment and prohibits smoking in the facility. The applicant agrees to have its members, guests and invites strictly observe this policy. A violation of this policy will result in the immediate loss of any damage deposits made.
- Serving and Use of alcoholic beverages without a licensed caterer/bartending service is absolutely prohibited. If you wish to hire a licensed caterer/bartending service to serve alcohol at your event, written permission must be granted in advance by the Executive Director of the Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley prior to contracting a caterer (see Addendum A).
- Parking Regulations are to be adhered to strictly. Vehicles must not block fire lanes or park in unauthorized areas. The user’s vehicles will be towed for violations of the provision. If the renter anticipates more than 75 cars, parking attendants will be required to direct traffic to appropriate overflow parking areas. The hiring of required parking attendants is the responsibility of the renting organization.
- The applicant is responsible for leaving the facilities clean and restored to order so that business may resume after use.
- If emergency conditions necessitate the closing of the Club facilities, all use and rental of facilities will be automatically cancelled or postponed.
- All fees are due two weeks prior to arrival. This includes rental fees, staff fees, damage deposit, clean up fees, and insurance premiums.
- All payments must be in the form of Cashiers Check, Cash, Credit Card or Money Order. The payments are made payable to “Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley” (BGCSV). Damage deposit must be submitted as a separate check/payment as this check will be held until after the event.
- Refund of damage deposit fees not utilized will be returned after final walk-through.
- All cancellations received in writing two (2) weeks prior to the company’s arrival will receive a full reimbursement of all fees paid less deposit fee.
- All cancellations received in writing in less than two (2) weeks of the company’s arrival the company will forfeit all rental fees, staff fees, and application fees.
- If the rental applicant is an individual, then they shall supply a Certificate of Insurance from their homeowner or rental agent/carrier naming the Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley as an additionally insured (see #5 below).
- If the rental applicant is a not-for-profit corporation, business corporation, or unincorporated association of any kind, then it must provide a Certificate of Insurance naming the Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley as an additionally insured (see #4 below) and evidencing the following coverage and limits:
- General Liability Insurance: including accepted contractual liability endorsements, with limits of liability of at least $5,000,000 each occurrence. This can be a combination of primary general liability and an excess/umbrella policy.
- No person or entity shall be allowed to rent or otherwise use Club property unless they provide a Certificate of Insurance containing the foregoing information.
- If applicable, all certificates or policies of the foregoing coverage shall specifically designate by name the user’s contractors and their sub-contractors. The required coverage shall be companies licensed to do business in New Hampshire with rates of at least A (X) by A.M. best.
- All binders, certificates or policies of the foregoing coverage shall specifically designate the following as an additional insured: The Boys & Girls Club of Souhegan Valley, The Boys & Girls Clubs of America, their employees, officers, directors, volunteers and board members, are included as additional insured on a primary and non-contributory basis
Crowd Control Requirements
CROWD CONTROL: Renting organization must meet State of New Hampshire regulations requiring at least one trained crowd control manager be present for every 250 people at places of assembly (see NH Code of Administrative Rules SAF-C 6008.5(b)(1) and (2). For an additional fee, this position may be the House Manager or BGCSV staff if the staff meets certification requirements. A copy of completed certification must be on file at BGCSV in advance of rental.
On-line training workshops are offered at https://crowdmanagers.com/training/ ($19.95 per person) or http://www.mass.gov/eopss/agencies/dfs/crowd-manager-regulations-and-training-prog-.html (free).